Sunday, June 2, 2013

Good Memories in the Making.....

Howdy All!
Welcome to the Homepage of the TEACH Class of 2013 event website! It's been great getting to know you guys, and I really hope we can keep on hanging out!

Here on the homepage I'll add event idea's that I come up with, or that you email to me. Then, using the comment section below, we can comment on other peoples idea's and hammer down details. As an event takes shape, I'll add a separate page to the site with specific info on that event that you might want (addresses, times, what to bring, etc).

In addition, hopefully we can have a person taking pictures at each event. I thought it would be a good idea to post pictures on a separate page in order to make distributing and accessing photo's easier.
I'm looking forward to making more awesome memories with you guys!

Sincerely,
Joseph Glerum

P.S. I would like to be able to share the job of updating and running the site with y;all. If you have a blogger account, or a Gmail/Google+ account, and are interested in helping, email me your email, and I'll invite you to be an site administrator.

1 comment:

  1. A blog was a great idea! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete